What are the things that a performing artist needs to do when it comes to social media strategy? This class will walk you through the artful and practical dynamics of a performance artist’s social media presence. The first focus of the workshop will be on how to make your social media presence an extension of your art, not just a place to post notices for upcoming shows. The secondary focus of the workshop will be what sort of social media content is useful to have when applying for grants and festivals (and how to create that kind of content).
In this session we will learn:
- What kind of posts should performance artists make?
- What kinds of content can you gather as a performance artist?
- Are certain social media platforms or types of posts more popular among this art form?
- How do you make social media an extension of your art?
- What social media content is useful for grants and festivals?
This class will be taught by Performance Artists:
Register to attend this class in person here: https://creativecitycentre.wufoo.com/forms/m1kk0bll0rx3y41/
This class will also be broadcast over Zoom for those who are unable to attend in person.
Register to attend this class online here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEuf-2opjsiHtNnwW1js_tta_mZg7R-C3Ol