What are the things that a musician needs to do when it comes to social media strategy?
In this session we will discuss:
- What kind of posts should music artists make
- How to make a campaign for an album/single release
- How to talk about your art in the current social media climate
- Band page vs. Solo Artist (may post differently)
- Are certain social media platforms or types of posts more popular among this art form?
- What does it mean to be a “community minded” artist and how can that be reflected in your online presence?
This class will be taught by Saskatchewan Music Artist:
Register to attend this class in person here: https://creativecitycentre.wufoo.com/forms/mm7dk0s1qqr1se/
This class will also be broadcast over Zoom for those who are unable to attend in person.
Register to attend this class online here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0pcO2rqDwuHNPAjs-oAc_JwlotUXsRGFae