In this session we will go over how to come up with creative content that fits your brand and give you ideas on how to create this content. We will also learn how to develop an editorial calendar, how to schedule posts and how often you should be posting to make posting on social media easy and stress free.
After this session you will understand how to create a content calendar, how to schedule posts, and how to develop a strategy to keep your audience coming back for more.
In this session we will learn:
- The different kinds of content, evergreen content, campaign specific content
- How to always create content, BTS content, times lapses, videos, progress videos
- What kind of content should you avoid
- Find out what content your followers like
- Platform specific content, content size and aspect ratio, vertical vs horizontal
- What to post when you have nothing going on
- Different tools to help you create content such as Canva
This class will be taught by marketing and social media experts at Strat Lab:
Register to attend this class in person here: https://creativecitycentre.wufoo.com/forms/m17bkgxa052xsoi/
This class will also be broadcast over Zoom for those who are unable to attend in person.
Register to attend this class online here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZErfuugpjosGtL14dLUC-QmXjFg_Jn6vZ3E