In this session we will go through a checklist of things you’re going to need to launch your next campaign! From what content you need to when you should be releasing your art.
After this session you will have an outline that you can use to develop your next campaign including resources you can use.
In this session we will learn:
- What deliverables do you need? What kind of content should you be posting?
- What platforms should you be using? Logos? Photos? Videos?
- What events, releases, shows etc… need a campaign.
- Micro campaigns vs. major campaigns
- How much time should you be giving to a campaign
- Paid vs unpaid campaigns, Should you be paying for ads?
- How to roll out a campaign successfully, when should you be posting and where
This class will be taught by social media experts at Strat Lab:
Register to attend this class in person here: https://creativecitycentre.wufoo.com/forms/mkr63wx1822e8f/
This class will also be broadcast over Zoom for those who are unable to attend in person.
Register to attend this class online here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYpdu6vrjkoG9SIiedwG6ntnjJN25LH_oqH